Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hello World

As part of my New Year's resolutions, I'm working towards becoming more organized. As a part of this, I would like to post some of the conversations I have "with myself" (scary, huh?) so I don't have to remember them for the next social occasion. This blog will include my opinions on things in general and will also include parts of my research. So, when you see an article of the formal semantics of the relational programming paradigm applaud me in the comments and tell me to keep it up. When you see articles on this week's episode of 24, please tell me I should be doing work. My friends and family may find my blogs on day-to-day items interesting. Researchers may find my research interesting. Please feel free to provide comments when you want.

Look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: